About Us

Fast, Reliable Non Attorney Service

Divorce in flThis website is not legal advice. If you need legal advice please contact an attorney. We are only providing information readily available in other online sources through the internet for the public. Legal research has not been conducted and legal writers were not hired to produce any of the material contained in this website. We are fully aware of the Florida laws regarding the Unlicensed Practice of Law as stated below:

Per the Florida Bar Association:

Unlicensed Practice of Law

The Unlicensed Practice of Law (UPL) program was established by the Supreme Court of Florida to protect the public against harm caused by unlicensed individuals practicing law.

Consumer Information: The Supreme Court of Florida has given The Florida Bar the duty to investigate and take action against the unlicensed practice of law. Here you will find information on how to protect yourself against the unlicensed practice of law, how to file a complaint against someone you believe is practicing law without a license, and information about the Bar’s unlicensed practice of law offices and committees.

Limited Appearance in Florida: Attorneys licensed in another state may represent someone in a court proceeding in Florida with the court’s permission and in arbitration proceedings in Florida. Certain requirements must be met in order to appear and copies of the motion or verified statement must be filed with The Florida Bar.

Formal Advisory Opinions: Rule 10-9.1 of the Rules Regulating The Florida Bar allows the Standing Committee on Unlicensed Practice of Law to issue proposed formal advisory opinions concerning activities which may constitute the unlicensed practice of law.

Authorized House Counsel: Authorized House Counsel (AHC) are attorneys certified by The Supreme Court of Florida to perform limited legal services while working for a business organization. Look here for more information.

Foreign Legal Consultant: The Florida Bar’s Foreign Legal Consultancy Rule allows a foreign attorney to advise clients on the laws of the country under which the attorney is admitted to practice.