Filing a Divorce with Children by Publication

Fast, Reliable Non Attorney Service

When You Don’t Know Where Is Your Spouse

If you have minor children and do not know the location of your spouse or he/she is in a different country. You will need to prove you cannot find your spouse and have a Notice of Action ran in a local newspaper for 30 days.

Our Fee for a Divorce with Children by Publication $620.00 (in 2 payments of $310)
We will email the prepared forms to you within 72 hours along with the search results.

Click here for more information on how to search for a missing spouse.

You will have 7 days to request any changes to the forms.

We will prepare the divorce papers and send them to you for signature.

We will provide instructions on the following

  • How to do the search with mostly free resources available on the Internet. The court may require other search results, check with them.
  • How to file your case in the court.

1 – The court filing fee will be waived based on the income of the petitioner. I will let you know if you qualify. 90% of my clients qualify. If you do not qualify the court filing fee is $411.00

2 – There is a parenting class that you have to take. It can be taken online if you wish for $24.99

To get started with a Florida divorce with children by publication download the client questionnaire below.

Questions about a FL divorce with Children by Publication

If you have more questions I invite you to make an appointment for a phone call here:

Important Notice: We are NOT attorneys, and we cannot and will not, at any time, give legal advice.