Simple Divorce by Publication

Fast, Reliable Non Attorney Service

Florida simple divorce

Simple Divorce by Publication

Simple Divorce by Publication in Florida

A simple divorce by publication means 3 things:

  1. You do not know the whereabouts of your spouse or your spouse lives in a country where due process is difficult (such as Cuba, etc)
  2. There are no minor children in the relationship
  3. There are no pending financial matters such as joint property or any other financial matters.

Here is our process for a Simple Divorce by Publication in Detail.

Price: $280.00


Florida Simple Divorce by Publication (Missing Spouse)

This process is followed when the whereabouts of your ex are not known. The court submits an article on a local newspaper and runs it for 30 calendar days. Once it expires the newspaper submits the proof to the court and we submit the rest of the required documents.
You will receive the final judgement in the mail within 2 months of the case being filed.

Our process is as follows:

  1. Submit our client intake form


We will email you an invoice for the deposit of $140 when you submit the client intake form.

Please do not submit the form above unless you are ready to proceed with your divorce. If you have any questions please call us at 800-474-1970

IMPORTANT – We can only answer questions regarding our process. For legal advice please contact an attorney.

Once we receive the payment confirmation from our billing system:

2 . We will prepare the divorce forms  in 24-48 hours and email them to you for review and print.

3. Take the forms to a notary of your choice. Many places such as Kinko’s, insurance agencies and UPS stores have notaries.

Submit the forms to us and we will help you efile the signed divorce forms

4. We will email you an invoice for the balance of $140 and facilitate efiling of any additional forms or documents until the case is final.

how to get a simple divorce by publication


Additional Information:

    • Court filing fee waiver – Many of our clients do not have to pay the court filing fee. If the affidavit of indigent status is approved our client typically does not have to pay any other fees.
  • Once you get the divorce documents from us please review the documents for accuracy.
    • Ready to get started? Submit our client intake form to our office HERE:


Frequently Asked Questions

What if the Court Decides I Do Not Qualify for the Court Filing Fee Waiver?

The clerk of court decides if you qualify for the Application of Indigent Status. If they decide you do not qualify you can call them to request a payment plan.

Most courthouses will accommodate a 6 month payment plan. Paying the court filing fee in payments will not delay receiving the final judgement.

What if my ex contacts me after I filed my divorce by publication?

Not a problem! We can prepare your ex forms and help you add them to the docket. Your divorce will be final quicker since we do not have to wait for the publication to expire to submit the Step 2 documents.

What if we got married in another State/Country?

This is a very common question. It does not matter where you got married. What matters is that either you or your soon to be ex has lived in the State of Florida for the last 6 months.

Are you divorce attorneys?

We are not attorneys and do not provide legal advice. Please contact a Florida divorce lawyer to get your legal questions answered.

Ready to get started?

Click on the link below.


Have questions? Submit the contact form below or on the side and someone will contact you shortly.

Florida Divorce Papers

Online Divorce Resource

Disclaimer: We are not divorce attorneys and do not provide legal advice. Nothing on this website is to be considered legal advice. Please contact a Florida divorce lawyer for legal advice.

Read More about a Simple Divorce by Publication